Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||PET Film||Feature:||Stable Performance|
|Usage:||Screen Printing Industry||HS Code:||3920620009|
Inkjet transparent pet film,screen printing inkjet film,Polyester film roll/Inkjet Film
The inkjet film is designed for silk screen printing. The film is based on high quality anti-static PET material, with high definition, instant drying and good waterproof suitable for both dye and pigment ink.
The highest density:>3.6D; (use ordinary black dye ink)
Direct imaging physics, 100% transfer, not produce a chemical reaction
To be used in the bright room, what you see is the actual effect.
Stable performance, long-term effective, no change of affinity for ink
Dry when printing, waterproof, no need waiting after printing, it can greatly improve production efficiency
Inkjet Semi transparent Printing Film
1. Semi-Transparent pet film
2. rc coated film
3. For inkjet plotter film
4. semi transparency
5. Good ink absorbency
EPSON, Roland, MIMAKI, MUTOH and other piezo types machine.
In less demanding products, you can also use it on thermal foam inkjet printer.
Prevent the damage of film through friction, folding, fingerprints
Carried out it in the darkroom without exposure and wash processing.
Although it is waterproof, but we do not recommend to put the film immerse in water deliberately.
18 months, if you find affinity for ink uneven and there are some air bubbles on the film, and any quality problems in Guarantee period, our company will take responsible for this, and arrange for change the products for you.
1. Special micro-frosted characteristics which doesn't reduce transparency, while enhance friction of the film surface, eliminate stickiness between films. So films don't stick to each other even under huge pressure or in damp environment.
2. Excellent ink fixation, prevent ink dots on the film from spreading, extend storage time of printed graph.
3. Density of output screen dots and solid is high enough for printing down, operations are similar to laser phototypesetting film in the course of printing down.
4. The cost of film and printing is far less than traditional laser phototypesetting films.