Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material::||White PET (polyester Film)||Packing::||100/bag 2000 Sheets/carton|
|Thickness::||(raw Material Thickness)||Product Specifications: Common Specifications Have:||A4 (210X297mm) B5 (182x257mm) 16K (195x271mm)|
16K porcelain white laser HD medical film
Material: white PET (polyester film)
Packing: 100/bag 2000 sheets/carton
Thickness: (raw material thickness)
Product specifications: common specifications have
This product is suitable for color printers to replace the traditional black and white color film such as DR, CR, CT in the medical industry, that is, it can be taken without waiting, and the waterproof does not fade. Apparently stiff, white, smooth, matt, waterproof, tear resistant, sturdy, suitable for long-term preservation, can be hand-written with pencils, signature pens, ballpoint pens, pens, etc.
Professional: For the characteristics of color ultrasound imaging, tailor-made, patented technical quality: beautiful appearance, delicate touch, high resolution, intuitive diagnosis.
Efficacy: Improve industry standards, improve hospital grades, and enhance patient satisfaction.
Environmental protection: MET material, environmental protection concept, green products.
Applicable models: Epson, Canon, Fuji Xerox, HP, OKI and other desktop printers
Product use (blue and white): Applicable to medical diagnostics and treatment for various types of medical diagnosis results publishing media.
Including various tests, physical examination, ultrasound, pathology, examination, CR, DR, MRI, RVG, 3D reconstruction, oral, dental, infrared breast, mirror, various optical speculum and electronic mirror, modeling prediction, color film photography , ophthalmology imaging, etc.
Precautions for saving use:
1. Take care to prevent direct sunlight from igniting the coating.
2. Keep the temperature at 10 °C - 23 °C, relative humidity 30% - 65%, keep away from heat.
3. Try to be cool, dry and dust-free in the room. Even the fine dust will affect the printing effect of the film.
4. There should be no acid or alkaline gases such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide and formaldehyde in the storage room.
5. The stacking method should avoid excessive ballasting of gravity, and use vertical shelf storage to prevent the long-term heavy pressure coating from separating from the substrate.
6 When using, be careful not to mistake the printed surface of the film, and do not touch the printed surface of the film with wet hands, so as not to cause the printing coating to not receive the ink well.