Special Rotary Nickel Screen for coating or wallpaper printing or wax-printing
Thick wall and good elasticity as well as big hole, sooth slide, no chips at all, and flows easily, it will no big pressure, and covers the surface of cloth evenly, so can guarantee the quality, it also benefits to equipment maintenance, and some color different avoids, widely used in printing wallpaper, lining cloth and coating, wax printing, etc. Shanghai SPRING cooperate factory focused on Rotary Nickel screen mesh production from 1994, with more than 20 years experience, the nickel screen with various specifications and good tenacity, can be repeatedly used for several times, suitable for any kind of dyestuff with even infiltration, it can be used for any pattern printing, especially at super fine patterns.
|Mesh||Thickeness(um)||Open Area(%)||Hole Diameter(um)|
All screens with "H" means extra thickness.
All kinds of screens can be used for 5~7 times repeatedly.
Special sizes can be customized.
Features & advantages:
- - use of the sulfur-free additive in the screen-making process enables the non-existence of brittleness of screens during/after the rounding and polymerization process. Brittleness is the main cause of screen crack and damage on the rotary printing machine in operation. A convenient way to test the brittleness is the so-called "lighter rest": a piece of screen sample burnt by a lighter flame for 10 seconds, bend the screen sample to see if it breaks at the burnt spot. Can endure 6-7 times stripping by water jet or LEN.
- - Dyestuff saving by High mesh screens: due to the high density of holes, unique involuted hole shape, and minimized nickel dam, the coverage of dyestuff paste on the fabrics has largely increased compared with conventional Penta screens. For the same amount/intensity of dyestuff deposit on the surface of fabric, less squeegee/ magnetic roller pressure is required; as a result, substantial saving on dyestuff paste is achieved. Experiments have proved that up to 19% of paste volume can be saved at multiple printing mills around the world.
- Higher open area allows smooth throughout of dyestuff paste so that printing speed and efficiency of printing machine can be ascended
- 165 and 195 mesh screens can help achieve better gradation of halftones, as well as finer line width and reproduction of fine details of fabric design. Whilst 135 screen with extraordinary high open area(>25% if needed) can satisfy the high paste deposit requirement for solid printing on knitted fabrics.
- Narrow tolerance of open area(+/-0.5%) and thickness(+/-3 microns) safeguard high consistency of screens, which minimizes the color difference among right, middle and left side of printing width. In addition, it's worry free to pick screens from difference batches due to high level of quality control on consistency.
- Without use of saccharin as additive, a screen exhibits good property of resilience, softness of screen is eliminated, and therefore creases are depressed during the prepress and printing processes, which provide convenience/efficiency for the operators during the handling and use of screens.
- Automatic screen cutter ensures uniform cutting edge and accuracy, which contribute to higher registration among printing stations for fine design printing.
- The combination of extra thickness and open area meets the requirement of niche customer requirement such as wax and wall paper printing, an excellent substitute of expensive European SP/ CP screens.
- Provides with application support on prepress and printing processes.
- --- Rolled
- --- Carton box with specifications details
- --- Wooden box
- --- Special demand can be produced under request
Send your message to us